Tuesday, March 10, 2009

once

late night snacks under the moon light shine.
I've been so tired lately, but today, I just can't sleep.
I wonder why because it feels like I've been waiting and hoping for thousand years, and why this love I gave out not returning back to me?
maybe it will ended up to be a good novel someday with those typical first line... "once up on a time, there's this guy who met this girl and..."
the novel will also end up with this type of line... "you know what, shit happens, and there's nothing he/she can do about it..."
only if things could be much more simple, right? in life, in love, in things that we all desire.
fuck, i miss her right now while my veggi-burgers are sizzling in the oven.
the cold aluminum of my powerbook serve no justice to this empty space that i put myself into.
late night snacks under the moon light
shine
brighten up the night
but could it brighten up the one that once lost and haven't been found?

--JC

No comments: